Two adjacent lots in Colorado City, CO 81019
These last two are the adjacent lots that have water stubbed in the cul-de-sac no sewer. 6949 and 7186 sq ft Resedntial lot in Colorado City, Pueblo County. Located close to Beckwith Reservoir and Holydot Golf Course.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
To verify the lot please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 4723101225
- Acreage: 0.16 acre ( 7186 sq ft)
- Legal Description: LOT 1401 UNIT 1 COLORADO CITY AMENDED
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.946869, -104.850898
- APN: 4723101329
- Acreage: 0.16 acre ( 6949 sq ft)
- Legal Description: LOT 1400 UNIT 1 COLORADO CITY AMENDED
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.946852, -104.850977
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R-2
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $ 44.84 / Year
- Water: Public in the area
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed