Super Cheap .23 Acres in Colorado City, CO
This super cheap .23 acres in Pueblo, CO is perfect for camping, hiking and exploring! It’s exactly what you are looking for! What are you waiting for? Never stop dreaming BIG! . A 10368 sq ft R-1 - Single Family Residential zoning lot in Colorado City, Pueblo County. Located on Saratoga Rd. Do not miss this opportunity.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
* For utilities to the lot please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 4734123220
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage: 0.23 acre ( 10368 sq ft)
- Legal Description: LOT 454 UNIT 23 COLO CITY
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.917691, -104.866572
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R-1
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $ 17.49 / Year
- Water: Public in the area
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed