Short Walking Distance to Lake Beckwith - Residential Lot 852 Unit 1, CO City
Great Location Close to Lake Beckwith (0.4 Mile - 7 minutes walking) in Colorado City. The zoning on this lot is for R-2 Single Family, so the only thing that can be built on this lot is a Single Family Residence. This beautiful lot is in on Huajatolla Dr .
Just down the road is scenic Lake Beckwith, where you can go boating, swimming and fishing on a lazy summer afternoon. Just a few blocks away is Hollydot Golf Course, where you can get in 18 holes and enjoy spectacular mountain views.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- Legal Description: LOT 852 UNIT 1 COLORADO CITY AMENDED
- APN: 4723101310
- Lot Size:7,302 Sq. Feet (0.17 acre) (678 Sq. Meters)
- Zoning: R2:RES/1 FAM DWEL 5000SF
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Access: Maintained Road
- Water: In the Future
- Sewer: In the Future
- Power: In the Area, or by Solar or Generator
- HOA Fees: None
- Property Taxes: approximately $ 44.50/yr
- GPS Coordinates: 37.947057, -104.853240