Residential Lot with All utilities in Colorado City in Unit 1, CO 81019
A beautiful 6,507 Sq. Feet lot with all utilities available in the road. This 0.15 acres lot is close to Valley Market, Hollydot Golf Course, Beckwith Lake, and banks. There are new houses all over Colorado City and Unit 1 is one of the popular units.
The zoning on this lot is for R-2 Single Family, so the only thing that can be built on this lot is a Single Family Residence.
Just down the road is scenic Lake Beckwith, where you can go boating, swimming and fishing on a lazy summer afternoon. Just a few blocks away is Hollydot Golf Course, where you can get in 18 holes and enjoy spectacular mountain views.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- Legal Description: LOT 297 in UNIT 1 COLORADO CITY
- APN: 4724301231
- Lot Size: (6,507 Sq. Feet) (0.15 acres)(604 SQ Meters)
- Zoning: R2:RES/1 FAM DWEL
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Water: In the Road
- Sewer: In the Road
- Power: In the Area, or by Solar or Generator
- HOA Fees: None
- Property Taxes: approximately $180.26 /yr
- GPS Coordinates: 37.940721, -104.847013