Nice Buildable Residential Corner Lot w/ All Utilities in Colorado City, CO
This is a great 10,678 Sq. Feet lot Ready to build with all utilities available in the roadl! This 0.25 acres lot is close to P J Craver Middle School, Hollydot Golf Course, Beckwith Lake, and Valley Market. There are new houses all over on Jefferson Blvd.
The zoning on this lot is for R-2 Single Family, so the only thing that can be built on this lot is a Single Family Residence.
Just down the road is scenic Lake Beckwith, where you can go boating, swimming and fishing on a lazy summer afternoon. Just a few blocks away is Hollydot Golf Course, where you can get in 18 holes and enjoy spectacular mountain views.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- Legal Description: LOT 655 in UNIT 14 COLORADO CITY
- APN: 4618214161
- Lot Size: (10,678 SQ FT ) (0.25 acres)(992 SQ Meters)
- Zoning: R2:RES/1 FAM DWEL
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Water: In the Road
- Sewer: In the Road
- Power: In the Area, or by Solar or Generator
- HOA Fees: None
- Property Taxes: approximately $145.78 /yr
- GPS Coordinates: 37.962194, -104.827167