Nice 0.21 Acres Residential Lot in Colorado City Surrounded by Houses, CO 81019
Nice 0.21 Acres ( 8,932 sq ft)(830 sq meters) lot in Colorado City in Unit 29. This lot is surronded by beautiful houses and close to state highway 165.
This deal will not last long so take advantage of the low price.
Close by is scenic Lake Beckwith, where you can go boating, swimming and fishing on a lazy summer afternoon. Just a few blocks away is Hollydot Golf Course, where you can get in 18 holes and enjoy spectacular mountain views.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- Legal Description: LOT 296 UNIT 29 COLORADO CITY
- APN: 4734229130
- Lot Size: 0.21 Acres ( 8,932 sq ft)(830 sq meters)
- Zoning: R1 - SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENTIAL
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Water: In the Future
- Sewer: In the Future
- Power: In the Area, or by Solar or Generator
- HOA Fees: None
- Property Taxes: approximately $161.74/yr
- GPS Coordinates: 37.921250, -104.878167