Multi Units Lot Zoned R-4 with Walking Distance to the lake in Colorado City, CO
A huge R4 –Mixed Residential 0.26 Acres (11,443 Sq. Feet) (1,063 Sq Meters) lot in Colorado City, Pueblo County. Located on PAVED road, Blanco St withing short walking sdistance to Beckwith Reservoir (0.1 Miles. Great, Great location!! Close to existing houses and Rec Center. You can bulid Apartment bldg, condominium, or townhouse (up to four (4) dwelling units) if you wish!!
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
For utitlies availability please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 4723318044
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage: 0.26 Acres (11,443 Sq. Feet) (1,063 Sq Meters)
- Legal Description: LOT 370 UNIT 18 COLO CITY
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.940792, -104.860298
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R-4 MIXED RESIDENTIAL
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Paved
- Tax Amount: $ 64.54/ Year
- Water: Public in the future
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed