Multi Units Lot Zoned R-4 Mintues away from the Lake- In Colorado City, CO 81019
A nice R4 –Mixed Residential 0.26 Acres (11,315 Sq. Feet) (1,051 Sq meters) lot in Colorado City, Pueblo County. Located in Unit 13, 0.7 mile north of Beckwith Reservoir and 1.7 mile away from Colorado City Recreation Center. Great, Great location!! You can bulid Apartment bldg, condominium, or townhouse (up to four (4) dwelling units) if you wish!!
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
For utitlies availability please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 4715413273
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage: 0.26 Acres (11,315 Sq. Feet) (1,051 Sq Meters)
- Legal Description: LOT 200 UNIT 13 COLORADO CITY
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.954273, -104.871717
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R-4 MIXED RESIDENTIAL
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $ 2.22/ Year
- Water: Public in the future
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed