Mulitple-Residrntial & Office District (R-5) Lot #244 uNIT 41 Colorado City
If you ar looking for and investment lot, look no further. This lot is MULTIPLE-RESIDENTIAL AND OFFICE DISTRICT (R-5) zone, and close to Beckwith Reservoir.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
For utitlies availability please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 4736341046
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage: 0.06 acre (2,775 sq ft)(258 Sq Meters)
- Legal Description: Lot 244 Unit 41 Colorado City
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.915352, -104.841782
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R-5
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $1.89 / Year
- Water: Public in the future
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed