Lot 1338 Unit 1 Colorado City, CO 81019 - Center Location
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
***No utitlies available on this lot***. To verify the lot please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 4724201198
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage: 0.18 acre ( 7846 sq ft)
- Legal Description: LOT 1338 UNIT 1 COLORADO CITY AMENDED
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.946012, -104.847231
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R-2
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $ 44.84 / Year
- Water: Public in the area
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed