LOT 1146 UNIT 1 CO City, CO 81019 - (1 of 3 Adjacent Lots)
This is a 6716 Square Feet Resedntial lot, one of three beautiful adjacent lots, located in Colorado City. Green Belt behind them and a view of the Mountains. Within walking distance (0.7 mile)(13 minutes) to Lake Beckwith, and only minuets away from Valley Market.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
For utitlies availability please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 4723101035
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage: 0.15 acre ( 6,716 sq ft)(624 sq meters)
- Legal Description: LOT 1146 UNIT 1 COLORADO CITY
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.950222, -104.848528
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R-2
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: Approximately $61.62/ Year
- Water: Public in the future
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed