Lot with Wather and Power in Colorado City, CO 81019 (2 of 2 Continuous Parcels)
Two adjacent lots on a paved road lcated on Anza Dr. 6,334 sq ft Resedntial lots in Colorado City, Pueblo County. Located close to Beckwith Reservoir and Holydot Golf Course. This lot is in the heart of the city close to everything.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
To verify the lot please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 4723101205
- Acreage: 0.15 acre ( 6,334 sq ft)( 588 sq meters)
- Legal Description: LOT 807 in UNIT 1 COLORADO CITY
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.947270, -104.847938
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R-2
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $ 44.84 / Year
- Water: Public in the area
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed