Good Location 0.25 Acres LOT 167 UNIT 23 Colorado City, CO 81019
A nice 0.25 Acre (10,839 Square Feet) (1,007 Square Meters) Resedntial lot in Colorado City, Pueblo County. Located in Unit 23 adjacent to open green feild on the back. Imagine walking out from your backyard to a park. Close to houses, Craver Middle School, and Beckwith Reservoir.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
For utitlies availability please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 4735123088
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage:0.25 Acre (10,839 Square Feet) (1,007 Square Meters)
- Legal Description: LOT 167 UNIT 23 COLORADO CITY
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.921786, -104.854593
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R-1
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $ 2.22/ Year
- Water: Public in the future
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed