Nice Lot w/ short distance to the Golf Course - Colorado City, CO 81019
Beautiful Lot in Colorado City! Close to the Golf Course and Craver Middle School ! Wonderful Views of Greenhorn Mountains! Houses are close by. Great location!!
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
For utitlies availability please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 4618214371
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage: 0.20 acre ( 8,749 Sq. Feet) (812 Sq Meters)
- Legal Description: LOT 344 UNIT 14 COLORADO CITY
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.964813, -104.822565
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R-2 RESIDENTIAL
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $2.22/ Year
- Water: Public in the future
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed