Corner Lot in Unit 1 - Close the Lake in Colorado City, CO 81019
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
To verify the lot please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 4724201253
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage: 0.17 acre ( 7,621 sq ft)(708 sq meters)
- Legal Description: LOT 1297 UNIT 1 COLORADO CITY AMENDED
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.947496, -104.842602
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R-2
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $ 44.84 / Year
- Water: Public in the area
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed