Corner & 1 of 2 Adjacent Lots - LOT 789 UNIT 23 Colorado City, CO 81019
0.22 Acre Residential lot in Colorado City, Pueblo County. Close to I-25, Great Views, and still close to Colorado City stores and Lake Beckwith. This is the first of two adjacent lots.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
For utitlies availability please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
- APN: 4734123249
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage: 0.22 acre (9,583 sq ft) (890 sq meters)
- Legal Description: LOT 789 UNIT 23 COLORADO CITY
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.921611, -104.870583
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R-1
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $17.75 / Year
- Water: Public in the future
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed