Commercial 0.9 Acre Lot # 491 Unit 24 in Colorado City, CO 81019
Are you looking to build your own business in the future? This comercial lat is ready for you. 0.9 acre ( 39,116.88 SQ Feet)(3,634.08 SQ Meters), by State Highway 181, easy access in the future in Colorado City. It is zoned B-1, Neighborhood Business District. If you are looking to build a professional business office, retail bakery, gas station, or grocery store, then check out this large, mountain-view lot! Nestled in a developing neighborhood, close to Hollydot Golf Course, Lake Beckwith (Beckwith Reservoir), and I-25.
Click here to learn about B-1 Business District
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
For utitlies availability please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 4735424044
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage: 0.9 acre ( 39,116.88 SQ Feet)(3,634.08 SQ Meters)
- Legal Description: Lot 491 Unit 41 Colorado City
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.913639, -104.850083
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: B-1 NEIGHBORHOOD BUSINESS DISTRICT
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: approximately$ 2.22 / Year
- Water: Public in the future
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed