Close to Lake Zone R-4 Mixed Residential/Multi Units Lot! With All utilities
A 6,481 Sq. Feet R4 –Mixed Residential or Multi Units lot in Colorado City, Pueblo County. It is located on Becknell Dr close to Lake Beckwith with close houses all over in Unit 1 in Colorado City, CO. This lot has it all, water, sewer, power, 0.5 mile to the lake (10 minutes walking), and close to everything including Hollydot Golf Course.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
For utitlies availability please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 4723101048
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage: 0.15 acre (6,481 sq ft) (602 sq meters)
- Legal Description: LOT 1116 UNIT 1 COLORADO CITY
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.950111, -104.851861
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R-4 MIXED RESIDENTIAL
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $ 44.50 / Year
- Water: Public in the road
- Sewer: Public in the road
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed