Close to everything 0.16 Acre Lot # 546 UNIT 1 Colorado City, CO 81019
A nice 01.6 Acre (6,989 Sq Ft) (649 Sq Meters) Resedntial lot in Colorado City, Pueblo County. Located in a cul-de-sac and adjacent to open green feild on the back. Close to houses, Craver Middle School, Hollydot Golf Course, and Beckwith Reservoir.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
For utitlies availability please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 4723401032
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage: 01.6 Acre (6,989 Sq Ft) (649 Sq Meters)
- Legal Description: LOT 546 UNIT 1 COLORADO CITY
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.945006, -104.848335
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R-2
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $ 40.50/ Year
- Water: Public in the future
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed