Buildable Colorado City
This is it! This beautiful corner lot is in the heart of Colorado City on Chaffee Drive. Do you want to build now? Water and Sewer lines are in the road. Do you want to buy and hold? Look no further for investment land in a desirable outdoor recreational area that’s close to a growing metro area.
Just down the road is scenic Lake Beckwith, where you can go boating, swimming and fishing on a lazy summer afternoon. Just a few blocks away is Hollydot Golf Course, where you can get in 18 holes and enjoy spectacular mountain views.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- Property description: LOT 233 UNIT 9 COLORADO CITY AMENDED
- Lot Size: 9,748 SF (0.22 acre)
- Zoning: R2:RES/1 FAM DWEL 5000SF
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Access: Maintained Dirt Road
- Water: In the Road
- Sewer: In the Road
- Power: In the Area, or by Solar or Generator
- HOA Fees: None
- Property Taxes: approximately $ 104.04 /yr
- Parcel #: 4713409214
- GPS Coordinates: 37.955447, -104.837215