Buildable 0.28 Acres Residential Lot - 1.2 Miles to Lake Beckwith
Want to build a Home in the Beautiful town of Colorado City? Here’s your shot. This lot is only 1.2 miles away from Beckwith Lake, in a great area. It has sewer and water ran to the property already, so it prime for a future or current home builder.
The zoning on this lot is for R-2 Single Family, so the only thing that can be built on this lot is a Single Family Residence.
Just down the road is scenic Lake Beckwith, where you can go boating, swimming and fishing on a lazy summer afternoon. Just a few blocks away is Hollydot Golf Course, where you can get in 18 holes and enjoy spectacular mountain views.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- Legal Description: LOT 224 in UNIT 1 COLORADO CITY
- APN: 4724301145
- Lot Size: 12,074 SQ FT (0.28 acre)(1122 SQ Meters)
- Zoning: R2:RES/1 FAM DWEL 5000SF
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Access: Maintained Road
- Water: In the Road
- Sewer: In the Road
- Power: In the Area, or by Solar or Generator
- HOA Fees: None
- Property Taxes: approximately $181.58 /yr
- GPS Coordinates: 37.943076, -104.840563
- Google Earth