Big Resedntial Lot in Colorado City 1 Mile North of Lake Beckwith
A 10,888 SQ Feet (quarter of acre) Resedntial lot in Colorado City, Pueblo County. It is located one mile north of Beckwith Reservoir.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
For utitlies availability please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 4715413149
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage: 0.25 acre ( 10,888 sq ft)
- Legal Description: LOT 293 UNIT 13 COLORADO CITY AMENDED
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.957025, -104.868311
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R-2
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $ 2.57 / Year
- Water: Public in the future
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed