Big Lot # 5 Unit 10 in Colorado City - Close to School, Golf Course, and Shops
A 0.28 Acre (12,048 sq ft)(1,120 sq meters) R 5 zoning lot in Colorado City, Pueblo County. Located on Bent Brothers Blvd close to Holydot Golf Course, Caver Middle School, Bank, and other shps in the area. Do not miss this opportunity. Read more about MULTIPLE-RESIDENTIAL AND OFFICE DISTRICT (R-5) zoning here.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
* For utilities to the lot please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 4724110013
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage: 0.28 Acre (12,048 sq ft)(1,120 sq meters)
- Legal Description: LOT 5 UNIT 10 COLORADO CITY
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.950430, -104.834969
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R 5
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $ 64.54/ Year
- Water: Public in the area
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed