Big Lot 0.36 Acres - LOT 176 UNIT 45 Colorado City, CO 81019
Huge 0.36 Acre (15,656 sq ft)(1,454 sq meters) Residential lot in Colorado City, Pueblo County. Close to I-25, Great Views, and still close to Colorado City stores, Interstate Highway I-25, and Lake Beckwith. This is the second of two adjacent lots.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
For utitlies availability please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
- APN: 4736345048
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage:0.36 Acre (15,656 sq ft)(1,454 sq meters)
- Legal Description: LOT 176 UNIT 45 COLORADO CITY
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.912714, -104.842614
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R-1
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $1.89 / Year
- Water: Public in the future
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed