Best in Colorado City - Close to School, Golf Course, and Shops
A 15099 sq ft R 5 zoning lot in Colorado City, Pueblo County. Located on Stillwater Dr close to Holydot Golf Course, Caver Middle School, Bank, and other shps in the area. Do not miss this opportunity. Read more about MULTIPLE-RESIDENTIAL AND OFFICE DISTRICT (R-5) zoning here.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
* For utilities to the lot please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 4618316020
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage: 0.3466 acre ( 15099 sq ft)
- Legal Description: LOT 28 UNIT 16 COLO CITY AMENDED
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.953132, -104.827854
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R 5
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $ 65.02/ Year
- Water: Public in the area
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed