Beautiful Residential Lot close to everything Lot 7 UNIT 27 in CO City, CO 81019
This lot has it all! A paved Road, surronded by hoses, close to Greenhorn Meadows Park, Banks, Grocery Store, the Public Liberary, Craver Middle School, Hollydot Golf Course, and Beckwith Reservoir. It is 0.19 Acres (8,417 Square Feet) (782 Square Meters) Resedntial lot in Colorado City, Pueblo County.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
For utitlies availability please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 4726127035
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage: 0.19 Acres (8,417 Square Feet)(782 Square Meters)
- Legal Description: LOT 7 UNIT 27 COLORADO CITY
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.933064, -104.851570
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R-2
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $ 38.96/ Year
- Water: Public in the future
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed