3 Minutes Drive to the Lake LOT 1241 UNIT 1 Colorado City, CO 81019
A nice 0.18 Acres (7,664 Sq Feet)(712 Sq Meters) Resedntial lot in Colorado City, Pueblo County. Located close to CO City Athletic Field and 3 minutes walk to Beckwith Reservoir. The lot is in Unit 1 one of the most popular lots in the city. Unit 1 is in the heart of the city close to everything.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
For utitlies availability please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 4724201278
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage: 0.18 Acres (7,664 Sq Feet)(712 Sq Meters)
- Legal Description: LOT 1241 UNIT 1 COLORADO CITY
- Google/ GPS Coordinates: 37.948833, -104.841722
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R-2
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: Approximately $32.36/ Year
- Water: Public in the future
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed