10 Minutes walk to the Lake LOT 1367 UNIT 1 Colorado City, CO 81019
A nice 9,172 Square Feet Resedntial lot in Colorado City, Pueblo County. Located close to CO City Athletic Field and 10 minutes walk to Beckwith Reservoir.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
For utitlies availability please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 4724301047
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage: 0.21 acre ( 9,172 sq ft)(852 sq meters)
- Legal Description: LOT 1367 UNIT 1 COLORADO CITY
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.946194, -104.850500
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R-2
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: Approximately $44.50/ Year
- Water: Public in the future
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed