0.34 Acre COCHISE COLLEGE PARK #10 LOT 4027 North of Douglas, AZ 85607
0.34 Acres (14,810 Square Feet) (1,376 Square Meters) Resedntial lot in Douglas, Cochise County, Arizona. close to houses .
Douglas is located about 2 hours east of Tucson. Nearby attractions are the Coronado National Forest.
Douglas is a city in Cochise County, Arizona, United States that lies in the north-west to south-east running Sulpher Springs Valley. Douglas has a border crossing with Mexico at Agua Prieta and a history of mining.
The population was 17,378 at the 2010 census
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 40629628
- State: Arizona
- County: Cochise
- Acreage: 0.34 Acres (14,810 Square Feet)(1,376 Square Meters)
- Legal Description: COCHISE COLLEGE PARK #10 LOT 4027
- GPS Center Coordinates: 31.416847, -109.511902
- General Elevation: 4045 ft
- Zoning: AZ-Cochise-SR-12 Single-Household Residential
- Terrain: Flat
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $ 8.32 / Year
- Water: Public in the future/ Or by Well or Water Haul
- Sewer: Public in the future/ Or by Septic
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No time limit to build
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
County Contact Information: Call Cochise County Planning & Zoning at (520) 432-9240