0.31 Acres Zone R-4 Mixed Residential/Multi Units Lot! In Colorado City, CO 8101
A big R4 –Mixed Residential or Multi Units lot in Colorado City, Pueblo County. It is 50 Feet X 152 Fee (13680 SQ FT)(0.31 Acres). Located on Thacker Rd. Click here to learn about R-4 Mixed Residential
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
For utitlies availability please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 4736241412
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage: 0.31 acre ( 13,680 sq ft)
- Legal Description: LOT 324 UNIT 41 COLORADO CITY
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.916444, -104.846611
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R-4 MIXED RESIDENTIAL
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $ 2.57 / Year
- Water: Public in the future
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed