0.30 Acres – With All Utilities Residential Lot - Colorado City, CO 81019
Gorgeous huge buildable lot nestled into Colorado City. Water and sewer lines available at the road, so it is a prime for a future or current home builder. This lot is only 2.4 mile away from Lake Beckwith with easy access to state highay 165 and fantastic views to Greenhorn Mountain.
The zoning on this lot is for R-1 Single Family, so the only thing that can be built on this lot is a Single Family Residence.
Just down the road is scenic Lake Beckwith, where you can go boating, swimming and fishing on a lazy summer afternoon. Just a few blocks away is Hollydot Golf Course, where you can get in 18 holes and enjoy spectacular mountain views.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- Legal Description: LOT 112 in UNIT 29 COLORADO CITY
- APN: 4727329114
- Lot Size: ( 13,142 SQ FT) (0.3 acre) (1,220 SQ Meters)
- Zoning: R1:RES/1 FAM DWEL 5000SF
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Water: In the Road
- Sewer: In the Road
- Power: In the Area, or by Solar or Generator
- HOA Fees: None
- Property Taxes: approximately $ 129.7 /yr
- GPS Coordinates: 37.924944, -104.876500