0.28 Acres Residential Lot in Colorado City, CO 81019
Huge 0.28 Acres lot in Colorado City. Close to S Crow Cutoff Road.
Close by is scenic Lake Beckwith, where you can go boating, swimming and fishing on a lazy summer afternoon. Just a few blocks away is Hollydot Golf Course, where you can get in 18 holes and enjoy spectacular mountain views.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- Legal Description: LOT 449 in UNIT 12 COLORADO CITY
- APN: 4607312140
- Lot Size: 12,121 SQ FT (0.28 acre)(1,126 SQ Meters)
- Zoning: R1 - SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENTIAL
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Water: In the Future
- Sewer: In the Future
- Power: In the Area, or by Solar or Generator
- HOA Fees: None
- Property Taxes: approximately $2.58 /yr
- GPS Coordinates: 37.967515, -104.828713