0.25 Acres – With All Utilities Residential Lot - Close to Rec Center - CO City
Gorgeous huge buildable lot nestled into the heart of Colorado City. Water and sewer lines available at the road, so it is a prime for a future or current home builder. This lot is only 0.2 mile away from the Rec Center, and 0.8 mile from Lake Beckwith. Baved road infront of the propery which is a plus in the winter.
The zoning on this lot is for R-2 Single Family, so the only thing that can be built on this lot is a Single Family Residence.
Just down the road is scenic Lake Beckwith, where you can go boating, swimming and fishing on a lazy summer afternoon. Just a few blocks away is Hollydot Golf Course, where you can get in 18 holes and enjoy spectacular mountain views.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- Legal Description: LOT 237 in UNIT 2 COLORADO CITY
- APN: 4714402227
- Lot Size: 99 Feet x 110 Feet (10890 SQ FT) (0.25 acre) (1012 SQ Meters)
- Zoning: R2:RES/1 FAM DWEL 5000SF
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Access: Maintained Baved Road
- Water: In the Road
- Sewer: In the Road
- Power: In the Area, or by Solar or Generator
- HOA Fees: None
- Property Taxes: approximately $ 224 /yr
- GPS Coordinates: 37.954464, -104.851107