0.21 Acres Lot # 241 UNIT 14 Colorado City, CO 81019
A 0.21 Acre (8,947 sq ft) (831 sq meter) Residential lot in Colorado City, Pueblo County. Close to houses and I-25, Great Views, and still close to Colorado City stores and Lake Beckwith.
Colorado City is located at the hub of the Greenhorn Valley, where the 12,000-foot Greenhorn Mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Easy access to I-25. Only an hour drive to Colorado Springs and 25 minutes to Pueblo. Banks, shops, restaurants, and a full size grocery store nearby. The population was 2,193 at the 2010 census.
For utitlies availability please contact the Colorado City Metropolitan District offices.
- APN: 4618114071
- State: Colorado
- County: Pueblo
- Acreage: 0.21 Acre (8,947 sq ft) (831 sq meter)
- Legal Description: LOT 241 UNIT 14 COLORADO CITY
- GPS Center Coordinates: 37.965282, -104.817420
- General Elevation: 6000 ft
- Zoning: R-2
- Terrain: Level
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $ 2.22 / Year
- Water: Public in the future
- Sewer: Public in the future
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed