0.21 Acres COCHISE COLLEGE EST UNIT #2 LOT 595 Douglas, AZ 85607
A 0.21 Acre (9,148 Square Feet) (850 Square Meters) Resedntial lot in Douglas, Cochise County, Arizona. Located in Cochise College Park Unit 2 close to State Highway 80 and Cochise College Douglas Campus.
Douglas is located about 2 hours east of Tucson. Nearby attractions are the Coronado National Forest.
Douglas is a city in Cochise County, Arizona, United States that lies in the north-west to south-east running Sulpher Springs Valley. Douglas has a border crossing with Mexico at Agua Prieta and a history of mining.
The population was 17,378 at the 2010 census
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 40772057
- State: Arizona
- County: Cochise
- Acreage: 0.21 Acre (9,148 Square Feet) (850 Square Meters)
- Legal Description: COCHISE COLLEGE EST UNIT #2 LOT 595
- GPS Center Coordinates: 31.370617, -109.649859
- General Elevation: 4045 ft
- Zoning: AZ-Cochise-SR-12 Single-Household Residential
- Terrain: Flat
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $ 8.32 / Year
- Water: Public in the future/ Or by Well or Water Haul
- Sewer: Public in the future/ Or by Septic
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No time limit to build
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
County Contact Information: Call Cochise County Planning & Zoning at (520) 432-9240