0.15 Acres COCHISE COLLEGE PARK #6 LOT 980 Douglas, AZ 85607
A 0.15 Acres (6,534 Square Feet) (607 Square Meters) Resedntial lot in Douglas, Cochise County, Arizona. Located north of Douglas city. There are existing mobile houses close by. Here is one of the mobile hoses closed by for sale.
Douglas is located about 2 hours east of Tucson. Nearby attractions are the Coronado National Forest.
Douglas is a city in Cochise County, Arizona, United States that lies in the north-west to south-east running Sulpher Springs Valley. Douglas has a border crossing with Mexico at Agua Prieta and a history of mining.
The population was 17,378 at the 2010 census
WE DON'T CHARGE INTEREST OR ANY TYPE OF FEES.
- APN: 40623394
- State: Arizona
- County: Cochise
- Acreage: 0.15 Acres (6,534 Square Feet)(607 Square Meters)
- Legal Description: COCHISE COLLEGE PARK #6 LOT 980
- GPS Center Coordinates: 31.426184, -109.534187
- General Elevation: 4045 ft
- Zoning: AZ-Cochise-MH-72 Multiple-Household Residential
- Terrain: Flat
- Road: Dirt/Gravel
- Tax Amount: $ 6.04 / Year
- Water: Public in the future/ Or by Well or Water Haul
- Sewer: Public in the future/ Or by Septic
- Power: In the area
- Time to Build: No time limit to build
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
County Contact Information: Call Cochise County Planning & Zoning at (520) 432-9240